Purchase and coinage of silver. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, pursuant to House resolution of the 16th instant, information relating to the purchase and coinage of silver under the Act of July 14, 1890 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Purchases of silver bullion under act of July 14, 1890
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1893.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3150 H.exdoc.2).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4271665