James Reynolds, deceased. Communication from the Court of Claims, transmitting a copy of the findings of the court in the case of James Reynolds, deceased, against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on War Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Reynolds, James, deceased
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1893.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Court of Claims
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3151 H.misdoc.34).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4271698