In the Senate of the United States. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in answer to the Senate resolution of February 2, 1894, stating the amount paid to the Chickasaw Tribe of Indians as interest on their trust funds [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Amount paid to Chickasaw tribe of Indians as interest on trust funds
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3160 S.exdoc.45).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4271935