In the Senate of the United States. Letter from the Attorney-General, in response to the Senate resolution of June 29, 1894, submitting a list of judgments rendered in the Court of Claims in Indian depredation cases since the report made pursuant to the resolution of April 14, 1894, with other information relative thereto [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Depredations
- Additional Titles:
- Judgments of Court of Claims in Indian depredation cases, since April 14, 1894
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Justice
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3163 S.exdoc.128). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4272630