In the Senate of the United States. Letter from the Secretary of Agriculture, in response to the Senate resolution of July 31, 1894, transmitting information in relation to investigations and experiments in the planting of native pine seed for the growth of native pine in the sand hills of the Northwest, and other information called for in the resolution [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Additional Titles:
- Experiments in planting native pine seed in sand hills of Northwest
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3163 S.exdoc.172).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4272674