Indians of the Crow Creek Reservation, S. Dak. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting an estimate of appropriation submitted by the Secretary of the Interior, to compensate the Indians of the Crow Creek Reservation, in South Dakota, for loss sustained by them in receiving less land per capita than was received by Indians in other diminished reservations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate to pay Indians in Crow Creek Reservation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3226 H.exdoc.121). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4273090