Sale of certain land in Pittsburg, Pa. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury transmitting an estimate of appropriation, submitted by the Secretary of War, to meet expenses of the sale of certain land in Pittsburg, Pa [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate to meet expense of sale of certain lands at Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3226 H.exdoc.137). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4273106