Claim of late Postmaster at Chicago, Ill. Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting the papers in the claim of the late Postmaster at Chicago for credit on account of postal funds stolen from his office December 12, 1893 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of James A. Sexton
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3226 H.exdoc.202).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4273170