Passengers or emigrants embarking from the United States. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a communication from the Chief of the Bureau of Statistics, in relation to the importance of the question of determining the movement, passenger and emigrant, from the United States to foreign countries, and inclosing a draft of a bill for that purpose [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Immigration and Naturalization
- Additional Titles:
- Draft of bill on emigrants from U.S
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3226 H.exdoc.239).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4273205