Cases dismissed for want of further jurisdiction. Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims, transmitting a list of cases dismissed by said court since the last former return, under section 4 of the Bowman Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on War Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Cases dismissed by Court of Claims for want of further jurisdiction
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3229 H.misdoc.167).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4273293