Celebration of the one hundredth anniversary of the laying of the corner stone of the Capitol of the United States with accounts of the laying of the original corner stone, in 1793, and of the corner stone of the extension, in 1851 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Special Committee on the Centennial Celebration of Laying of Corner Stone of the Capitol
- Additional Titles:
- Centennial of laying of cornerstone of Capitol
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 184 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3266 H.misdoc.211).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4273412