Letter from the Secretary of War, in response to Senate resolution of December 10, 1894, transmitting the report of the Board of Engineers and bridge-building experts, with other information, relative to the subject of a bridge across the Hudson River at New York City [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Bridge across Hudson River at New York City, report of Board of Engineers and bridge building experts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 98 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 3rd session., Includes illustrations., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3275 S.exdoc.12). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4274731