Letter from the Attorney-General, in response to Senate resolution of February 26, 1895, transmitting a list of judgments rendered against the United States by circuit and district courts under "An act to provide for the bringing of suits against the Government of the United States," which require an appropriation and which have not heretofore been reported to Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- List of judgments against United States by circuit and district courts, heretofore unreported to Congress and requiring appropriation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1895.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3280 S.exdoc.100).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4274791