Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in response to Senate resolution of January 15, 1895, transmitting information relating to the number of gallons of whisky, high wines, and proof spirits taken out of bond each day for the sixty days prior to August 28, 1894, and the amount of internal-revenue tax paid for the same, with the names of those paying said tax, and the locality of warehouses from which spirits were taken [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Whisky taken out of bond each day for sixty days prior to 28th of August, 1894
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1895.
- Physical Description:
- 240 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3280 S.exdoc.83).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4274811