Reimbursement of crew of Cahoons Life-Saving Station. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a communication from the General Superintendent of the Life-Saving Service relative to reimbursing the crew at Cahoons Hollow, Massachusetts, for personal losses sustained by the burning of the station [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Reimbursement of crew of life-saving station at Cahoons Hollow, Massachusetts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1895.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 3rd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3323 H.exdoc.244). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4275528