Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in answer to a resolution of the Senate of March 28, 1893, transmitting copies of the orders, regulations, and forms prepared and issued by the Treasury Department in execution of the Immigration Act of March 3, 1893, together with copies of all correspondence concerning the same between said department and government officials, steamship agents, and other persons [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Immigration
- Additional Titles:
- Forms and correspondence on immigration act of March 1893
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1893.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- At end of volume., Document issued by the 53rd Congress, 3rd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3062 S.exdoc.4). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4276239