3:10 to Yuma [videorecording] / Lionsgate presents ; a Tree Line Film production ; in association with Relativity Media ; screenplay by Halsted Welles and Michael Brandt & Derek Haas ; produced by Cathy Konrad ; directed by James Mangold
- Additional Titles:
- Three-ten to Yuma
- Santa Monica, Calif. : Lionsgate, 
- [Widescreen ed.].
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (122 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Konrad, Cathy, Welles, Halsted, Brandt, Michael, Haas, Derek, 1970-, Mangold, James, Crowe, Russell, 1964-, Bale, Christian, 1974-, Lerman, Logan, 1992-, Roberts, Dallas, Foster, Ben, 1980-, Fonda, Peter, 1940-2019, Shaw, Vinessa, 1976-, Tudyk, Alan, Rains, Luce, Mol, Gretchen, Loftin, Lennie, Alexander, Rio, Whitworth, Johnny, 1975-, Beltrami, Marco, Papamichael, Phedon, Leonard, Elmore, 1925-2013, Relativity Media, Tree/Line Film, and Lions Gate Films (Santa Monica, Calif.)
- Language Note:
- English dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Arizona in the late 1800s. Infamous outlaw Ben Wade and his vicious gang of thieves and murderers have plagued the Southern Railroad. When Wade is captured, Civil War veteran Dan Evans, struggling to survive on his drought-plagued ranch, volunteers to deliver him alive to the train that will take the killer to trial. On the trail, Evans and Wade, each from very different worlds, begin to earn each other's respect. But with Wade's outfit on their trail, and dangers at every turn, the mission soon becomes a violent, impossible journey toward each man's destiny.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: Rated R; for violence and some language.
- Based on the short story by Elmore Leonard.
Special features include: Audio commentary with director James Mangold; "Destination Yuma:" making-of documentary; "An epic explored" featurette; "Outlaws, gangs and posses" featurette; deleted scenes.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Phedon Papamichael ; editor, Michael McCusker ; music, Marco Beltrami ; costume designer, Arianne Phillips ; production designer, Andrew Menzies ; visual effects supervisors, Mark Dornfeld, Robert Stromberg.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Russell Crowe, Christian Bale, Logan Lerman, Dallas Roberts, Ben Foster, Peter Fonda, Vinessa Shaw, Alan Tudyk, Luce Rains, Gretchen Mol, Lennie Loftin, Rio Alexander, Johnny Whitworth.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
View MARC record | catkey: 4308691