Nurse's pocket guide : diagnoses, prioritized interventions, and rationales / Marilynn E. Doenges, Mary Frances Moorhouse, Alice C. Murr
- Doenges, Marilynn E., 1922-
- Philadelphia, PA : F.A. Davis, 
- Copyright Date:
- Ed. 11.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 968 pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Moorhouse, Mary Frances, 1947-
Murr, Alice C., 1946-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The nursing process -- Application of the nursing process -- Putting theory into practice: sample assessment tools, plan of care, mind mapping, and documentation -- Nursing diagnoses in alphabetical order -- Health conditions and client concerns with associated nursing diagnoses.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 916-946) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4309681