Gone in sixty seconds [videorecording] / Touchstone Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer films ; produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Mike Stenson ; directed by Dominic Sena ; screenplay by Scott Rosenberg
- Uniform Title:
- Gone in sixty seconds (Motion picture)
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container: Gone in 60 seconds
- Burbank, CA : Touchstone Home Entertainment, 2005.
- Director's cut.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (127 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Cage, Nicolas, 1965-
Jolie, Angelina, 1975-
Ribisi, Giovanni, 1974-
Lindo, Delroy, 1952-
Jerry Bruckheimer Films
Touchstone Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Closed-captioned. Sound tracks in English or French ; subtitles in French or Spanish.
- Legendary car booster Memphis Raines thought he'd left the fast lane behind until he's forced out of retirement in a do or die effort to save his kid brother.
- "Unrated, new extended version."
Special features include: featurettes, conversations with Jerry Bruckheimer, music video, theatrical trailer.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music by Trevor Rabin; director of photography, Paul Cameron.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Nicolas Cage, Angelina Jolie, Giovanni Ribisi, Delroy Lindo, Will Patton, Christopher Eccleston, Chi McBride, Robert Duvall.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, Dolby Digital, Dolby 5.1 Surround, widescreen (2.35:1) enhanced for 16x9 TVs.
View MARC record | catkey: 4310895