Trial of the officers and crew of the privateer Savannah [electronic resource] : on the charge of piracy : in the United States Circuit Court for the Southern District of New York, Hon. Judges Nelson and Shipman, presiding / reported by A.F. Warburton
- Corporate Author:
- Savannah (Privateer)
- Additional Titles:
- Trial of the officers and crew of the schooner Savannah
- New York : Baker & Godwin, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 385 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Warburton, A. F. (Adolphus Frederick) and United States. Circuit Court (New York : Southern District)
- Charges filed against Capt. Thomas Harrison Baker and the crew members.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Buffalo, NY] : W.S. Hein, . (Hein online). Mode of access: Internet. Address: http://www.heinonline.org. Subscription required for access.
View MARC record | catkey: 4311265