Archeological monitoring and limited testing during 2001-2003 at the Monroe Elementary School and playground field, Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site, Shawnee County, Kansas / by Jay T. Sturdevant
- Midwest Archeological Center technical report ; no. 91
- Monroe Elementary School (Topeka, Kan.)
- Excavations (Archaeology)—Kansas—Topeka
- Archaeological surveying—Kansas—Topeka
- Material culture—Kansas—Topeka
- African American neighborhoods—Kansas—Topeka—History
- Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site (Topeka, Kan.)—Antiquities
- Topeka (Kan.)—Buildings, structures, etc
- Topeka (Kan.)—Antiquities
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 8, 2008).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 53-60).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet. Address as of 1/8/08: http://www.nps.gov/history/mwac/publications/pdf/tech91.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4312381