A fourme of prayer with thankesgiuing, to bee vsed of all the Kings Maiesties louing subiects euery yeere, the 24. of March [microform] : being the day of his highnesse entry to this kingdome. / Set foorth by authoritie
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Signatures: A-E⁴., Title within ornamental border (variant of McK. & Ferg. 165, with royal arms at top changed, and lacking heraldic animal head from center of sill); initials., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2098:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16483
View MARC record | catkey: 4313580