A forme of common prayer [microform] : to be used upon the eighth of July: on which day a fast is appointed by His Majesties proclamation, for the averting of the plague, and other judgements of God from this kingdom. / Set forth by his Majesties authority
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill, 1640.
- Physical Description:
- 85 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Royal arms with initials "C R" on t.p.; head- and tailpeces, initials.
Signatures: A(-A₂)-L⁴ (last verso blank).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2098:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16557
View MARC record | catkey: 4313587