The whole booke of psalmes [microform] / Collected into English meeter, by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins, and others, conferred with the Hebrew, with apt notes to sing them withall. ; Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and euening prayer, and also before and after sermons: & moreouer in priuate houses for their godly solace and comfort, laying apart all vngodly songs and ballades: which tend onely to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- Uniform Title:
- Whole book of Psalms. 1634
- London : Printed by G.M. for the Companie of Stationers, 1634.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 91 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : music
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, John, -1570
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins. 1634
- "Cum Priuilegio regis regali."
Printed in two columns, roman; A₄r last line ends: 'Sonne.'
Reproduction of original in: University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Signatures: A-F⁸ G⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2108:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 2650.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313699