Land-use, economics and social indicators in subsidence-prone areas of northeastern Pennsylvania / [Arthur H. Fawcett and Jacqueline Aamot].
- Fawcett, Arthur H.
- Harrisburg, Pa. : Department of Environmental Resources and Office of State Planning and Development, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations,maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Aamot, Jacqueline, Marcou, O'Leary, and Associates, and Appalachian Regional Commission
- v.1. General findings and recommendations.--v.2. Suggested land use plans.
- Related Titles:
- Economic and social indicators with reference to land use in subsidence-prone areas in northeastern Pennsylvania
- Cover title: Economic and social indicators with reference to land use in subsidence-prone areas in northeastern Pennsylvania.
"Prepared for Appalachian Regional Commission" by Marcou, O'Leary and Associates.
Maps show land use including mined areas and locations of schools, churches and hospitals.
Locations covered are generally the anthracite coal mining region of Pennsylvania. Counties covered are primarily Schuylkill, Luzerne and Lackawanna; also covered in part are Carbon, Dauphin, Columbia, and Northumberland counties.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: volume 1, pages 104-105.
View MARC record | catkey: 43138