An astrological discourse vpon the great and notable coniunction of the tvvo superiour planets, Saturne & Iupiter, which shall happen the 28. day of April, 1583 [microform] : With a briefe declaration of the effects, which the late eclipse of the sunne 1582 is yet hereafter to worke. / Written newly by Richard Harvey: partly to supplie that is wanting in cõmon prognostications: and partly by prædiction of mischiefes ensuing, either to breed some endeuour of preuẽtion by foresight, so farre as lieth in vs: or at leastwise, to arme vs with pacience beforehand
- Harvey, Richard, 1560?-1623
- At London : Imprinted by Henrie Bynneman, [Anno Domini 1583]
- Editio secunda.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 84 pages : illustrations
- Colophon reads: At London: Imprinted by Henry Bynneman, with the assent of R.W.
Imperfect: torn, stained, with print show-through, and loss of text.
In this printing A₃r line five has "greately".
Printers' device on t.p. (McK. 229).
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Signatures: [par.]⁸, A-E⁸, F².
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2119:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12911.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313857