The sanctuarie of a troubled soule [microform] / By Sr. John Hayward knight, Doc. of Lawe
- Hayward, John, Sir, 1564?-1627
- London : Printed by George Purslow, 1620.
- Physical Description:
- 62 unnumbered pages, 342 pages, 18 unnumbered pages, 395 pages, 5 unnumbered pages, 2 folded tables
- Related Titles:
- Second part of the sanctuary of a troubled soule
- Engraved illustrated t.p.; head-piece, initials.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Signatures: [par.]¹², A-2L¹².
Special t.p.: The second part of the sanctuary of a troubled soule.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2119:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13007.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313858