M. I. G. prognostication 1639 [microform] : Being the third after leap-yeare. Most curiouslie calculated, for all North Britane: but most especallie, and even according vnto Raban's bound duetie, for the latitude and merdiane of the honourable citie of Aberdene: where the Pole Articke is elevated 57 degr. 30 min. according to Argolus and Tychon
- M. I. G.
- Additional Titles:
- Prognostication 1639
- Printed in Aberdene : By E. Raban, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages+ pages : illustrations
- Imperfect: broken and missing type, resulting in loss of text; all after p.  lacking.
Pages are unnumbered.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2125:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Aldis, H.G. List of books printed in Scotland before 1700, 949.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 446.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313926