The contract and testament of the soule [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Contract of the soule
- [St. Omer] : [Widow of C. Boscard] Permissu Superiorum, 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles Borromeo, Saint, 1538-1584
- Attributed to St. Charles Borromeo--Cf. STC (2nd ed.)
Imperfect: p. 40-41 faded, blurred type.
Publisher information from STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2133:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5645.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313972