The mirrour of martyrs [microform] : In a short view, liuely expressing the force of their faith, the feruencie of their loue, the wisedome of their sayings, the patience of their suffrings &c. With their prayers and preparation for their last farewell. Whereunto is added two godly letters, written by M. Bradford full of sweet consolation for such as are aff[i]cted in con[s]cience
- Foxe, John, 1516-1587
- Uniform Title:
- Actes and monuments. Selections
- At Edinburgh : Printed by Andro Hart, and are to be solde at his shop, on the North-side of the high street, a litle beneath the Crosse, (1614)
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 164 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bradford, John, 1510?-1555 and Cotton, Clement
- Attributed to Clement Cotton by STC (2nd ed.), however, text is taken from Foxe, J. Actes and monuments of the church (cf. STC 11222 p. 1376, 919, et al.)., Imperfect: tightly bound, and with broken and missing type, with loss of text. Bracketed letters supplied by cataloger., Includes index., Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland., Signatures: A-G¹², H¹⁰., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2133:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Aldis, H.G. List of books printed in Scotland before 1700, 468.5. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5848.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313973