A treatise for declining of verbes [microform] : which may be called the second chiefest worke of the french [sic] tongue. / Set foorth by Claudius Hollyband
- Hollyband, Claudius, active 16th century
- Imprinted at London : By Richard Field dwelling in the Blacke-Friers, 1590..
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 150 pages
- Imperfect: tightly bound, faded, with considerable loss of text.
In French and English.
Pref. signed: Desainliens [i.e. Claudius Hollyband]
Printer's device on t.p. (McK. 192); initial.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Wales.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2133:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6762.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313980