By the King [microform] : A proclamation commanding captaines and commanders of souldiers to attend their charge
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation commanding captaines and commanders of souldiers to attend their charge
- Printed at Oxford : By I.L. and W.T. for Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majestie, 1625..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- "Given at the Court at Tichfield the fourth day of September, in the first yeare of his Maiesties Raigne of great Brittaine, France, and Ireland."
Initial, top border of printers' ornaments.
Reproduction of original in: Universität Göttingen. Bibliothek.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2134:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8800.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313994