Nouerint vniuersi per presẽtes me Willãm permissionone diuina Norwiceñ Episcopum cuiusdam annualis redditus siue pensionis decime partis omnium possessionum ... Die mensis [octobris] anno regni regis Henrici Octaui XXX [quarto] ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Diocese of Norwich. Bishop (1536-1547 : Rugg)
- [Place of publication not identified] : [J. Mayler?], [between 1530 and 1539?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Rugg, William, -1550
- Executed blank form, bracketed material in ms.
Printer suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: University of London. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2134:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9175b.10.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313997