Anno quarto et quinto, Philippi & Mariæ [microform] : Actes made at a Parliament begon and holden at Westminster, the .xx daye of January, in the fourth and fift yeare of the reigne of oure soueraigne Lorde and Lady, Philippe and Marye by the grace of God, kinge and Quene of England, Spayne, Fraunce, both the Sicilles, Jerusalem, and Jrelande, defendours of the faith, archidukes of Austria, dukes of Burgondie, Millaine and Brabant, counties of Haspurge, Flaunders, and Tyrol, and there continued and kepte vntyll the vij. day of Marche, then next folowinge, and enacted as foloweth
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Actes made at a Parliament begon and holden at Westminster, the xx daye of January, in the fourth and fift yeare of the reigne of Oure Soueraigne Lorde and Lady, Philippe and Marye
- Excusum Londini : In aedibus Iohannis Cavvodi Tipographi Regiæ Maiestatis, Anno. M.D.LVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- xli [i.e. 82] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Mary I, Queen of England, 1516-1558 and Philip II, King of Spain, 1527-1598
- "Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.", Imprint taken from colophon., Reproduction of original in: National Library of Wales., Signatures: A-G⁶ (last leaf blank)., Title in illustrated border (McK. & Ferg. 81); initials., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2134:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9457.
View MARC record | catkey: 4313999