The exact and true relation of that bloody battell fought betweene His royall Majestie of Swethland, and the Imperial Army the 5 and 6. of November 1632 [microform] : In the which battell his Majestie was killed. Besides Luelzen, two Germane myles from Leipseich. / Written from Erdfoord by a worthie captaine the 12 of November, who was an eye witnesse to the battell
- Edinburgh : Printed by Iohn Wrettoun, 1633..
- Physical Description:
- 11 unnumbered pages : portrait
- Headpieces, tailpiece, initial; port. on t.p. verso., Imperfect: stained, creased and torn with slight loss of print., Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library., Signatures: A⁴ B²., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2135:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12532.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314006