Luke Huttons lamentation [microform] : which he wrote the day before his death, being condemned to be hanged at Yorke for his robberies and trespasses committed there-about. To the tune of Wandring and wavering
- Hutton, Luke, -1596
- London : Printed for H. Gosson, [1640?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Wandring and wavering
- Contains three cuts, one of which appears to be only one half of a whole picture.
Date of printing suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Right half of sheet contains "The second part, To the same tune."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2137:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14032.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314021