The forme and manner of making and consecrating bishops, priestes and deacons [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings Most Excellent Maiestie, and by the Assignes of Iohn Bill, Anno, 1631..
- Physical Description:
- 27 unnumbered pages
- Decorative head-pieces, tail-pieces and initials., Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Signatures : A⁸, B⁶ (final verso blank)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2139:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16472.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314041