Dade. 1616 [microform] : A new almanacke and prognosticatiou [sic], with the forraine computation, in which you may behold the state of this yeere of our Lord God, 1616. Being leape yeare. / Made and set forth by William Dade gentleman practicioner in physick
- Dade, William
- Additional Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication with the forraine computation ... 1616
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- [36+] pages
- Imperfect: B₂ lacking, tightly bound, worm-holed, with print bleeding, and loss of print., Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library., Second part has special t.p with border (McK. & Ferg. 170)., Signatures: [unsigned]⁸, B⁸, C⁴ (last leaf blank)., Title within ornamental border (McK. & Ferg. 119γ)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2002. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2143:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 435.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314106