The treatise of moral philosophie, contayning the sayinges of the wyse [microform] / newely sette foorthe and enlarged by Thomas Paulfreyman, one of the gentlemen of the Quenes Maiesties chapell
- Baldwin, William, approximately 1518-1563?
- Uniform Title:
- Treatise of morall phylosophie
- Londini : In aedibus Richardi To[telli?], 
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, cxix+ [i.e. 218+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Palfreyman, Thomas, -1589?
- "Cum priuilegio ad im-[primendum solum?]"
Imperfect: t.p. stained and torn, with loss of part of imprint and imprimatur; E₈, N₅, P₁₋₃, and all after P₅ lacking.
Initials, some historiated.
Pages numbered on recto only, with numerous errors in numbering.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2002. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2143:23).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1255.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314119