The Christian combate, or, A treatise of afflictions [microform] : with a prayer and meditation of the faithfull soule, and a sermon vpon the 50. Psal. vers. 15. / By Master Peter Du Moulin, minister of the word of God, and professor of divinity, in the Vniuersity of Sedan. ; faithfully translated into English by Iohn Bulteel, minister of the word of God, in the French church of Canterbury
- Du Moulin, Pierre, 1568-1658
- Uniform Title:
- Du combat chrestien. English
- Additional Titles:
- Treatise of afflictions
- London : Printed by F.K. for I. Budge and N. Newbery, and are to be sold at the Greene Dragon in Pauls Churchyard, 1623..
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages, 326 pages
- Additional Creators:
- J. B. (John Bulteel), -1669
mperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Signatures: A-P¹² Q⁸ (A₁ and final leaf blank?).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2002. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2146:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7316.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314149