The protestation of the noblemen, barrons, gentlemen, borrowes, ministers, and commons, subscribers of the Confession of Faith and Covenant, lately renewed within the Kingdome of Scotland, made at the Mercate Crosse of Edinburgh, the 4. of Iulij immediatly after the reading of the proclamation, dated 28. Iune. 1638 [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Protestation Julii 4. 1638
- [Edinburgh?] : [Printed by G. Anderson?], Printed in the year of God, 1638..
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages
- C₁r last line has "to bee granted", C₁v first line has "grations".
Place and printer suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Signatures: A⁴ B-C² (last leaf blank?).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2002. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2155:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21903.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314237