The sincere convert [microform] : discovering the paucity of true beleevers; and the great difficulty of saving conversion. / By Tho. Shepheard, sometimes of Immanuel Colledge in Cambridge
- Shepard, Thomas, 1605-1649
- London : Printed by Thomas Paine, for Matthew Symmons, in Goldsmiths Alley in Redcrosse-streete, 1640..
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 266+ [i.e. 270+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Greenhill, William, 1591-1671
- "To the reader [signed] W[illiam]. G[reenhill].", Imperfect: R₂ torn with loss of text, verso not filmed, part of R₃r obscured by previous fragment; all after S₇v lacking., Numerous errors in paging., Reproduction of original in: British Library., Signatures: A⁸, *⁸, B-S⁸., Title within border of printer's ornaments; text within line borders; initial, head-pieces., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2002. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2155:26).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22404.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314246