Songes and sonettes, written by the right honorable Lorde Henry Haward late Earle of Surrey, and other [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Tottel's miscellany
- [London] : Apud Richardum Tottel. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, 1557..
- Physical Description:
- 117, that is, 234 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Grimald, Nicholas, 1519-1562, Surrey, Henry Howard, Earl of, 1517?-1547, Tottel, Richard, -1594, and Wyatt, Thomas, Sir, 1503?-1542
- Also known as "Tottel's miscellany.", A₁v line 1: 'smal'., Colophon on Gg₄r reads: Jmprinted at London in fletestrete within Temple barre, at the signe of the hand and starre, by Richard Tottill, the .xxxi. day of July. Anno. 1557. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum., Imperfect: faded, broken type, and with print show-through., In verse., Includes index., Pages numbered on recto only, with numerous omissions and errors., Reproduction of original in: Carl H. Pforzheimer Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2002. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2167:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13862.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314309