A briefe exposition of the principles of Christian religion [microform] : Gathered out of the holy Scriptures, for the benefite of all that are desirous to heare sermons and to receyue the Sacraments with comfort. / Reuiewed by the authour
- Webbe, George, 1581-1642
- London : Printed by Ber. Alsop, for W. Arundell, dwelling in Paules Church-yarde, at the signe of the Angell, 1617..
- Physical Description:
- 63 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: G.W. [i.e. George Webbe--Cf. STC 2nd ed.].
Imperfect: stained and faded.
In question and answer format.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2002. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2172:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25159.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314356