The vvork and mercy of God conduceth to his praise; or A demonstration of the visitation of Gods love to my soul in the dayes of my youth [microform] : being a testimony of the light of Christ in the conscience, which discovereth and judgeth Sin; and also (if loved and obeyed) saveth from sin, and redeemeth the soul unto God. With a word to those that are young in years, for them to mind their Creator in the dayes of their youth. A faithful warning to all people that are living in wickedness, .... An invitation of love to those that are seeking the living God in the dead forms. A lamentation over those that are apostatized from the truth. A word to all those who in words profess truth, but ... deny it. A word to those who are convinced of the way of truth ... and continue in known disobedience. A salutation of encouragement to those that are newly .... A word of comfort ... to the true mourner in Sion. A general salutation of love to the children of light. By a friend to all people, and one that desires the good of all Souls, and is a lover of all that loveth truth, and a companion to all that walks therein, and a sufferer for the truth in Edmonds-Bury common goal. William Bennitt
- Bennit, William, -1684
- Additional Titles:
- Demonstration of the visitation of Gods love to my soul and Work and mercy of God conduceth to his praise
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Year, 1669.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 25-44 pages
- "Written in Edmond Bury Common-Goal, the 11th moneth, 1667, William Bennitt"--p. 44.
Place of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Text is continuous despite pagination.
The words "A word to those .. children of light" are bracketed together on the title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B1:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 4152.f.20
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B1896
View MARC record | catkey: 4314407