The proclamation promoted, or An hue-and-cry and inquisition after treason and blood [microform] : upon the inhumane and horrid murder of that noble knight, impartial justice of peace, and zealous Protestant, Sir Edmondberry Godfry of Westminster. ; An hasty poem
- Additional Titles:
- Hue and cry and inquisition after treason and blood
- London : Printed for J.L. at the Blew-Bell in Fleet-street, MDCLXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- "Licensed November 1. 1678."
In verse. First line of text: "O Murder! Murder! let this Shreik fly round, ".
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C6:1; A1:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Lutt.III.
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P3639.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314438