A brief ansvver to some of the objections and demurs made against the coming in and inhabiting of the Jevvs in this Common-vvealth [microform] : With a plea on their behalf, or some auguments to prove it not only lawful, but the duty of those whom it concerns to give them their liberty and protection (they living peaceably) in this nation
- Collier, Thomas, active 1691
- Uniform Title:
- Brief answer to some of the objections and demurs made against the coming in and inhabiting of the Jews in this Common-wealth
- London : printed by Henry Hills, and are to be sold by Thomas Brewster, at the three Bibles at the West end of Pauls, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 24 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Febr. 4. 1655"; also the last number of the imprint date has been marked through.
Epistle dedicatory signed: Thomas Collier.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a blank final leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B1:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 482.b.3
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C5269
View MARC record | catkey: 4314450