Verses: lately vvritten by Thomas Earle of Strafford [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Verses: lately written by Thomas Earle of Strafford
- London : [publisher not identified], printed, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Strafford, Thomas Wentworth, Earl of, 1593-1641
- In this edition, the first line in the title ends in a colon and the imprint does not have a comma after "London"., Not in fact by Thomas Earle of Strafford., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Verse: "Go, empty joyes, "., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2, Thomason 669.f.4, and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) V258A
View MARC record | catkey: 4314453