The kings last farewell to the world, or The dead kings living meditations, at the approach of death denounced against him [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Dead kings living meditations, at the approach of death announced against him, Kings last farewell to the world, and Kings last farewell to the world, or The dead kings living meditations, at the approach of death denounced against him
- London : Printed for Robert Ibbitson, 1648 [i.e. 1649]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcut).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Not in fact by King Charles I.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
The publication year is given according to Lady Day dating.
Verse: "Through fear of sharpe and bitter paine, ".
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) K597
View MARC record | catkey: 4314479