Amantium irae amoris redintegratio est [microform] = The falling out of louers, is the renewing of loue : to the tune of the Meddow brow
- Additional Titles:
- Falling out of lovers, is the renewing of love
Falling out of louers, is the renewing of loue
- Printed at London : For H. Gosson, [1625?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Meddow brow
- In two parts; part 2 has caption: The maydes answere, to the same tune.
Publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Come my best and deerest ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 546.5
View MARC record | catkey: 4314548